joi, 29 noiembrie 2007

Little Middle Schoolers Prove Hillarious!

Hee, hee, I must have an itchy trigger finger...

Yeah for us (as a class) and the good job on our presentations!! Ditto on Crystal's comment regarding the vaccination ads--they looked great (though the snow family picture threw me for a loop at first.) It has been interesting to learn what middle school kids and their parents think these days. I realize middle school was years ago, but I still was somewhat operating under the impression that I knew what middle schoolers like/don't like, etc, because I don't feel nor act 28. It was VERY entertaining to read through the sometimes hilarious answers of my mom's Utah students: "they think kids who get drove to school are fat", "CORNYness to the MAX", "If I lived in sunny San Diego, I'd walk, but I live in Utah", etc. These kids provided plenty of brutal honesty and much-needed laughs.

Good news! Found out today that FINALLY we will be able to have real-live access to our target audience, the MMS kids! On Monday we will pilot our posters to them and hopefully receive some earth-shattering commentary! As Sarah said this morning, better late than never! Wish us luck!

So, I couldn't sleep last night and started flipping through the San Diego Trib (the actual paper version.) I came across an interesting and timely article for the environmental group about the future of transportation in San Diego county. Go to: http://www.signonsandiego.com/ and search for the "long-term transportation" article written in Tuesday's paper. It has some interesting stuff as well as information regarding a meeting on Friday at 9am-the 2030 Regional Transportation plan. It might be something you environmental folks could use...either way, it's pretty eye-opening.

Niciun comentariu: